Thursday, May 13, 2010

To Tantalize You...



I have upped my Do the Write Thing for Nashville DAY 8, ITEM 11 auction to include not only a SIGNED copy of BIRD BY BIRD by Anne Lamott and a short story critique by me but also a copy of the SPRING 2009 issue of INKWELL MAGAZINE where my disturbing and hilarious tale of placenta freezing resides in all its glory and a copy of THE FIRST 5 PAGES: A WRITER'S GUIDE TO STAYING OUT OF THE REJECTION PILE. This is basically, 2 years of Columbia's MFA program distilled into a totally portable moonshine of inspiration and guidance...

2 comments:

Léna Roy said...

OMG - u have a SIGNED copy of Bird by Bird?????? Details, please!

Arlaina Tibensky said...

Milda gave it to me! We were going to raffle it off at a Pen Parentis fundraiser but changed our minds. At the end of the night, she told me to just take it home and I did and decided to keep the karma train going all the way to Nashville. I've never actually met Ms. Lamott. Though I love her. That's the whole story!