I am alive!
And have now graduated with the publication of AND THEN THINGS FALL APART from "Writer" to... say it with me... "Author."
I have had enough experiences the past two weeks to blog about for a lifetime. There are photos, interviews, videos (!), announcements, tearjerking coincidences and etc.
This does not even include all the guest blogging I've been doing and totally digging.
Thanks for all the great reviews, savvy readers of mystery, it makes me feel like I'm onto something with this writing thing.
Meanwhile... This is my 100th post (I know! I can't believe it either) and I wanted to really live it up and give fun crap away to those who come knocking.
This amazing and heart breaking giveaway of staggering genius shall include:
- One (1) signed copy of a AND THEN THINGS FALL APART
- One (1) hand made hideously ugly and one of a kind AND THEN THINGS FALL APART soapdish
- Four (4) Punk Rock Sylvia Plath button pins
- One (!) Sylvia Plath stick mask from the AND THEN THINGS FALL APART Book Launch Event at Books of Wonder
- Eight (8) signed bookmarks for you to pass around to your most amazing friends and librarians
All you have to do is become a follower of my blog (if you are not already, my darling) AND (as well as) leave a comment in this post's comments. I will use some sort of randomizing application to choose not one but TWO (2) lucky winners!!
What are you waiting for? You will have until August 20th to enter. (Shipping is US only...)
This is like, my first contest. It may be my last... so don't miss out!