Let me count the ways:
- There are no people on it.
- There is a blue typewriter on it.
- There is COURIER font on it of which I am enamored.
- It is about the book. And since the book is about a million things I didn't know how they would ever find an image that would say it all.
- I am an ego maniac and I'm delighted that my name is all big and bold and a little obnoxious on the cover.
- I ALREADY sign everything with xxx's and oo's so it is so easy to represent my book just by signing emails xxoo- Arlaina
- And NOW I can sign the INSIDE XXOO - Arlaina!
Jessica Handelman, Associate Art Director at Simon Pulse is the GENIUS behind this cover.
I never really thanked her and here I am, thanking her now.