Friday, February 14, 2014

ANOTHER DAY IN BRICKSBURG

In a fit of rage I wrote a piece about LEGO called "Another Day in Bricksburg" and sent it to McSweeney's Internet Tendancy for kicks.  They seemed to like it and tossed it up on their site and 1.2K hits and counting here we are.

Then the charming and witty gentlemen over at The Dinner Party Download asked if I could read it for them as an addition to their show and it's going up tonight!

It can also be heard here :
THIS WEEK'S SHOW.

They did a great job with it and I loved recording it and I love radio.  I have always wanted to do a thing for NPR and now, it is done. Thanks to everyone over at the DPD for inviting me.  It was grand!

xxoo


1 comment:

Ann Sayers said...

I am immediately sending this to my Daughter in law so she knows she is in good company. Thanks