And Then Things Fall Apart
by Arlaina Tibensky
July 18th - August 12th
- Monday, July 18: Diana at Books by their Story
- Wednesday, July 20: Ivy at Ivy Reads
- Friday, July 22: Jenny C at Mimosa Stimulus
- Monday, July 25: Rummanah at Books in the Spotlight
- Tuesday, July 26: Alisia at Alisa Leavitt
- Thursday, July 28: Patricia at Patricia's Particularity
- Friday, July 29: Kari at A Good Addiction
- Monday, August 1: LiLi at Chica Reader
- Wednesday, August 3: Cass at C A Marshall
- Friday, August 5: Danielle B at Frenzy of Noise
- Monday, August 8: Hannah at Paperback Treasures
- Tuesday, August 9: Erica at The Book Cellar
- Thursday, August 11: Julie at That’s Swell
- Friday, August 12: Jen D at What's On the Bookshelf
These feature anything from interviews with me, interviews with Keek, playlist commentary and/or me, basically going on and on and on about writing and my book and Sylvia Plath. I know! You can't get ENOUGH of the self promotion...
Well, I do love the book and I really want it to get in as many hands as possible. Thank you so much for the love and support and for recommending AND THEN THINGS FALL APART to all the coolest teenagers (and adults!) you know...
Reviews are coming soon... Also, some great YA authors and colleagues have interviewed me too and those will be up when Things Get Pulled Together. I will so totally let you know.